Terms & Conditions
By using InfoA2Z.com (InfoA2Z, the "Site" or We or Us) You (User, reader, visitor) accept and will be bound by the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated time to time without prior notice.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this site.
Copyright, Licenses and Content Submissions.
The articles, tutorials, projects and other content on this site is copyright of the site and its authors. You may read and use the published content for your personal and educational use. The content may not be used for commercial purposes. However, you may not re publish the content without prior written permission from us.
Use of the Site.
InfoA2Z.com is a free resource online community. Any body can share their code, articles, tips, projects or other related material on the site. Use the site on your own risk. InfoA2Z.com does not guarantee or warrant accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. The site also doesn't take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, and/or trojan horses.
To use the site, you agree you will not:
- Post any information, data, text, or images, or other material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- Post any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce. If you publish other authors work, you must have a written permission of the author of that material.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Upload any material copyright, trademark, patent, or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Post any material, which can harm our visitors or authors.
- Use our author's or members emails (published on their request in their profile) to send junk mail, Spam, or chain letters or without their permission,
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
- Post any information or images on discussion forums that may harm any body by any means or unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
As an author, you agree that the site visitors are free to use your code or article for their reference and can use the code in their own programs freely and without restriction (UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PERMISSION IN YOUR CODE ITSELF) and may distribute compiled versions of the code freely and without restriction. By submitting your article or source code, you agree that you are the original owner (UNLESS YOU SPECIFY THE REFERENCES AND HAVE A WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR) of the article or code or otherwise has the right to redistribute it freely. InfoA2Z.com takes no responsibility, no liability for disputes regarding ownership, copyright, or trademarks of the code uploaded to this site. However, by submitting your article or source code, you grant to InfoA2Z.com, a nonexclusive, worldwide license to link to, reproduce, distribute, adapt, perform, display and sublicense the submitted code or content.
InfoA2Z reserves the right to reject any submission, to alter submissions, and to remove a submission from the site that had previously been posted at any time without any previous notification. However once published article or code may not be removed from the site.
IN NO EVENT WILL InfoA2Z.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSSES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE, ITS MEMBERS SITES, OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS LOSSES, DATA LOSSES, OR ANY PROPERTY LOSSES.
THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR UPDATE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ACCURACY OR REDUNDANCY, OR ORIGINALITY OF THE MATERIAL OR ANY CONTENTS INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE, OR OTHER MATERIAL, ON THE SITE.
Links to third party sites
Third party site links on this site are only for your convenience and we have no responsibility and control on third party links. If any link is misleading or changed or removed, we are not responsible for that.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, VC++, Visual Studio, .NET, VB, Visual C#, FrontPage, Windows Media other Microsoft products referenced on this site are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2015 InfoA2Z.com and its authors. All rights reserved. Permission to use InfoA2Z.com contents may be granted only after receiving a written request to do so.