Indian Army Invites Invites applications for the post of SSC Men & Women (Tech) Course for Unmarried Male and Female, Widows candidates for 51st Short Service Commission (Tech) for Men, 22nd Short Service Commission (Tech) for Women Course for the year October 2018 Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non Tech (Non – UPSC)in 191 vacancy. Apply Online before 15 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below…
Indian Army Job Details :
- Post Name : 51st SSC (Tech) Men & 22nd SSC Tech Women
- No. of Vacancy : 191 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-177500/- (Per Month)
Name of the Discipline
- Men: 175 Posts
- Women: 14 Posts
- SSC (W) Non Tech (Non UPSC): 01 Post
- SSC (W) (Tech): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For SSC (Tech) Men & Women : Engineering Degree in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- For SSCW (Non Tech) : Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 27 years for SSC (T) Men, SSC (T) Women candidates & 35 years for Widows for SSCW (Non Tech) as on 01.10.2018
Job Location : All India
Indian Army Selection Process : Selection will be based on Medical Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17.01.2018 to 15.02.2018. send hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, in an envelop must be superscribed in Red ink clearly indicating the name of officer with rank to the Rtg-A(WE) Section, Dte Gen of Rtg, AG’s Branch, Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block-III, R K Puram, New Delhi – 110066 on or before 31.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form : 31.03.2018