HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN YAMUNANAGAR RECRUITMENT
RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS 2017
VACANCIES OF DOCTORS IN HARYANA (MO only)
District Name No. of Vacant Post
(A) Academic Qualifications:
(i) Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India; and
(ii) Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union; and
(iii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education.
(B)General Instructions :-
1. Candidates are required to fill the application form in their own handwriting.
2. Vacancies may decrease or increase as per availability.
3. Reservation upto 2% for Freedom Fighter and their children/grand children will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non availability of suitable Ex-servicemen of their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/ their children/grand children will remain limited to 2% only.
4. The Candidate who are serious about joining HCMS (Group-A) should only apply.
5. No candidates will apply if he/she does not have the MBBS Degree, internship completion certificate, permanent registration or if the result is awaited. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
How to Apply Application
complete in all respect, alongwith relevant testimonials, certificates (attested) and one recent passport size photographs, should be sent to Director General Health Services, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula. The photograph should be pasted on right hand top corner at the space provided in the application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Officer” to reach the following address on or before the closing date i.e. 17-07-2017 by 5.00PM (By Post or By Hand).
Director General Health Services,
Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6,
Date of Interview To be intimated in due course through departmental website Venue of interview O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula.
Note:- Roll No. of Candidates found eligible for interview shall be published in the Departmental official website i.e. http://haryanahealth.nic.in in due course, as all correspondence with candidates w.r.t. recruitment procedure will be made only through website. No separate call letter will be issued. Sd/- Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula
Woman candidates of all categories 250/-
Reserve Category SC/BC/ESM/PH/ Eco.BP/D.FF) (for candidates of Haryana Only) 250/-
visit on official Website :- www.Haryanahealth.nic.in or (http://nrhmharyana.org)