Job Details :
- Post Name : Divisional Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 32 Posts
- Post Name : Translator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Divisional Medical Officer : A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second
Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub- section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For Translator : Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.03.2018
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.03.2018.