Air India Limited, Delhi has released the notification for unmarried female for the recruitment of Cabin Crew post for its Northern region. The recruitment will be on fixed term contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply till 1 August 2017.
Post Name:- Cabin Crew (Experienced and Trainee)
Age Limit:- 18-35 years (for experience) and 18-27 years (for trainee)
Stipend:- Rs 15000/- per month
Qualification:- Graduation OR 10+2 with 3 year degree/ diploma in hotel management and catering technology or travel & tourism.
Experience:- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
How to Apply:-
- Experienced candidate have to register themselves through online mode.
- After registration, they can attend the walk in interview from 3 August 2017 to 5 august 2017 at Training Hall, Ground Floor Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, New Delhi 110037.
- Fresher can apply online through website www.airindia.in till 1 August 2017.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Medical Examination
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Late applications will be rejected.
- The tenure of post is of 5 years.
Last Date for Online Application Submission/ Registration:- 1 August 2017
Date and Venue for Walk In Interview:-
Date:- 03 August 2017 – 05 August 2017
Venue:- Training Hall, Ground Floor Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, New Delhi 110037