Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma
Pay Scale: Rs 12500-28500/- per month
Procedure: Computer-based/ Online Examination, Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test
Posted On: June 17, 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi released notification for the recruitment of the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. Eligible candidates can apply till 19 July 2017.
Post Name:- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Pay Scale:- Rs 12500-28500/- per month
Age Limit:- 18-30 years
Qualification:- Candidate must pass 10th class + diploma in mechanical/ automobile/ fire OR 12th class pass.
Application Fee:- General/ OBC candidate have to pay Rs 400/- through online mode. SC/ ST/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:-
- Candidate can take out of filled application form for future reference.
Selection Process:- Computer-based/ Online Examination, Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test
- Government service employees should produce their NOC.
- AAI has the right to cancel/ reject the recruitment process.
- The decisions of AAI regarding all matters will be final.
- After last date, no application will be accepted.
- TA/ DA will not be given to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application fee is non refundable.
Starting Date for Online Application Submission:- 19 June 2017
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 19 July 2017
Last Date for Application fee Submission:- 21 July 2017